Saturday, January 11, 2014

Evolution of Diana Dream Pictures

After hearing the dream I had to compose the painting.


Then I started adding and refining details


Finally the painting was completed.


After Diana passed away my sister Judy had this dream:

"I had my Diana dream last night...it started out with us meeting for hiking, and on the 3rd day we couldn't find her.

After waiting and looking for her, she appeared in an open field dressed  like a "goddess", with long wavy hair, a flower headdress, and walking beside her was a polar bear and a male lion.

She smiled, looking very angelic. I guess she WAS drafted to the "big league", by-passed angel status, and went straight to goddess!


Peace at last, and coincidentally, my peace lily blossomed this morning...sweet! "

No comments:

Post a Comment